St. Patrick's Day Prime Rib
A special Irish twist on our Sunday Prime Rib night, featuring a 8oz. AAA prime rib with Irish whisky demi, Guinness tarragon yorkies, festive mash (spinach and leek with roasted onions) and special roasted carrots.
- Dates: Sunday, March 16th
- Times: Seating at 5:00pm
- Cost: $32 per person, plus tax & gratuity
Monthly Winemakers' Dinner Series
5 Course March Feature - Tantalus Vineyards
- Dates: March 30th
- Times: Seating at 6:00pm
- Cost: $119 per person, plus tax & gratuity
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Please call 250-558-6070 for details.
Here is a small list of some of our new relationships.
- The Frozen Coconut. http://frozencoco.ca/index.html these guys are amazing! Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Organic, and DELICIOUS. Made with coconut milk and Agave nectar. Those who are dairy intolerant haven’t had ice cream in years. “Ice cream for everyone!” chocolate or vanilla! - Kelowna BC
- Bee Incorporated. Vic “The Honey Dude” Macdonald. http://beesincorporated.com/ specializing in Victorian Bee colonies and vineyard honey. The Silver Grill has some Wild Swarm honeycomb, its super dark in nature. Featured on our Cheeseboard, and in a few other tasty items. Yes he did climb a tree and gather that comb just for us! – Kelowna, BC
- Dorenberg Orchards. Tim and Mattie Lynch. http://www.dorenbergorchards.ca Brenden has a personal friendship with this great orchard. Supplying Sunrise apple juice for our Braised pork belly! We toured the orchard and we selected the 2 exact apple trees that the Silver Grill will be using.
- Urban Distilleries. Mike Urban http://www.urbandistilleries.ca/index.php Just like our Spirit Bear Coffee at Coffee Plus, Urban Distilleries has a line of products that support the habitat of the “Spirit Bear” . The Silver Grill has Vodka, Espresso Vodka, and Gin. Making our martinis and drinks extra special.
- Double R Ranch. http://www.doublerranchbeef.com/ The Double R Ranch is located in the heart of the Northwest, in the Okanagan region of Washington State and sits on 70,000 pristine acres. The Rebholtz family takes great pride in raising their high quality cattle that ultimately carries the Double R Ranch brand name. They pride themselves on these four fundamentals: Sustainability, Total Quality, Animal Well-Being, and Responsibility. Filet Minion, Double smoked Bacon, French style Demi Glass! For all steak lovers.
- North Arm Farms. www.northarmfarm.com Jordan Sturdy Pemberton BC, The absolute last stop for quality Organic vegetables and unique food items, a weekly fresh sheet of items is sent out via email. All the best Vancouver restaurants use their produce; Thumbelina carrots, Black radishes, Beets, Kale, Many many varieties of excellent high quality organic foods. Chefs Choice!
- Helmut’s Sausage Kitchen, http://helmutssausagekitchen.ca/ Right at our doorstep! At the bottom of the mountain we use their variety of cured, smoked, artisan meats on our charcruterie board. Spenken Speck, Landjagger sausage, Dry Chorizo, Salami, Prosciutto ham. Gluten/Dairy Free options.
- Heron Ridge Estates, Paul and Irene Koodrin http://members.shaw.ca/pair Organic Blueberry wine producers near Castlegar. Brenden had a chance encounter with this winery, discovering that it would be a great ingredient in a gastrique for the Silver Grill’s duck breast. It’s super yummy and adds a unique taste that others could never provide.