Nordic Season Pass
2014/15 Nordic Season Passes
Silver Star Only & Dual Area with Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre
Enjoy unlimited access to Silver Star's Nordic trail system, or upgrade to a Dual Area Nordic Pass and enjoy use of Silver Star and Sovereign Lake Trails - that's access to Canada's largest daily groomed Nordic trail network.
Early Bird Rates for Nordic are available until October 31st, 2014.
To buy a season pass, please click the link at the bottom of the page.
For a Nordic Trail Map, click here
XC Season Pass Benefits
- 15% discount on soft goods at Ski Dazzle retail outlet (10% on new hard goods).
- 15% discount at our rental and Double Diamond repair shop.
- 15% discount at The Goody Box on gifts, toys and souvenirs.
- 15% off the regular price on private lessons and group lessons.
- 10% off at all resort owned restaurants with the exception of Paradise Camp.
NOTE: Rates do not include GST and are subject to change without notice.
Looking to upgrade your Silver Star My1Pass to a Dual Area XC Pass? No problem! We've got you covered.
Adult (19-64) $142.00
Youth (13-18) $87.00
Child (6-12) $74.00
Senior (65+) $92.00
Tot (5 & under) FREE
* Available until December 31st, after which upgrades are priced at $10 per day. Pricing does not include 5% GST.
** Must be a current holder of a Silver Star My1Pass to purchase this upgrade option.
Dual Area Early Season Training Pass
Valid from November 14th - December 8th, this is your perfect opportunity for early season training. Convenient and affordable the Dual Area Training Pass is ideal for coaches, athletes and masters skiers training/racing early season at Canada's best early season Nordic training facilities.
Adult (19-64) $152.00
Youth (13-18) $104.00
Child (6-12) $87.00
Senior (65+) $104.00
Tot (5 & under) FREE
* Pricing does not include 5% GST.
Terms & Conditions
- Season passes remain the property of Silver Star Mountain Resort Ltd. and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the 'Alpine Responsibility Code'.
- Use of this pass by anyone other than the registered pass-holder, or alterations to the season pass will result in cancellation of that pass.
- Season passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We may request identification to verify its validity.
- The 'Refundable Pass Option' is only available when purchased concurrently with your season pass.
- We require new pass holders to show proof of age and address when picking up their passes, even if part of an existing family.
- All age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase.
- Personal information you provide online is collected for the purpose of processing your season pass, sending information related to your season pass, promotional purposes, and for contact purposes in case of emergency. This information is collected for our internal use and will not be disclosed except as permitted or required by law.
- You may learn more about our organization's Personal Information Protection Policy at www.skisilverstar.com, or by contacting our Personal Information Administrator at (250) 542-0224