At Silver Star Mountain Resort we are proud to offer Canadaʼs first all-inclusive day ticket or season pass. With the My1Pass, alpine lift pass holders have free unlimited access to Silver Starʼs 55 kilometres of Nordic trails, 16 km of mapped and marked snowshoe trails, Tube Town Adventure Park and outdoor skating on Brewerʼs Pond, and so much more.
Terms & Conditions
- Season passes remain the property of Silver Star Mountain Resort Ltd. and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the 'Alpine Responsibility Code.'
- Use of the pass by anyone other than the registered pass - holder, or alteration to the season pass will result in cancellation of that pass.
- Season passes are non-refundable and non - transferable. We may request identification to verify its validity.
- The 'Refundable Pass Option' is only available when purchases concurrently with your season pass.
- We require new pass holders to show proof of age and address when pricking up their passes, even if part of an existing family.
- All age category cut-off date are as of the date of purchase. Those turning 65 after the date of purchase, but before December 31st, can purchase a Senior Pass.
- Personal information you provide on this form is collected for the purpose of processing your season's pass application, delivering information and materials related to your season's pass purchase and for other promotional purposes, and for contact purposes in case of emergency. This information is collected for out internal use and will not be disclosed except as may be permitted or required by law.
- You may learn more about our organizations Personal Information Protection Policy at www.skisilverstar.com, or by contacting our Personal Informational Administrator at (250) 542-0224.