Strengthen, Unwind, Relax
Join Claudia Sorensen, a Yoga Alliance registered instructor and certified Rolf Practitioner and Gillian Gerylo, a Yoga instructor and Body Practitioner, as they guide you to relax your body, focus your mind and connect with your spirit. Long johns for attire is common and welcome!
Location: Location: Small Blue Building next to Firelight Lodge on your way to the Skating Pond
- Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays at 4:15pm
- Saturdays at 2:45pm
- March 14 - Special Chakra Meditation & Restorative Class - Join Gillian for a 90 minute Chakra Meditation & Restorative class which will be on Friday March 14 @ 3:30pm. Please email Gillian to reserve your mat space - there are only so many props - so this class is registered to ensure we have enough for each yogi attending. Investment is $20. If you tend to be cold, it is recommend you bring a blanket for this class.
- March 27 - no yoga
The yoga room will also be available Friday mornings 7-8am for those who would like to do their own yoga practice with a small donation for the space.
April 5th is the last yoga session for the winter season. Thanks for coming out this year and have a great Spring! Hope you all find time for your own deep stretch practice at home!
- Pricing: $15 drop-in. Cash or cheque please.
- Please bring: Your own mat if you have one but leave behind the cell phones, busy schedules and perfumes!
- Class Length: Classes are 1 hour 15 minutes.
- More Information: 250-307-4929 cell and texting