An unforgettable dining adventure
Experience breathtaking views of Silver Star and the Monashee Mountains as you wind your way up Silver Star Mountain to Paradise Camp, located at Putnam Creek on the back side of the mountain.
Paradise Camp has a warm and charming ambience and offers a unique dining experience and superb views. Enjoy a romantic lantern lit dinner, choose from an impressive menu suitable for the entire family. All tours include a snowmobile orientation session and safety gear.
For more information check out Okanagan Recreation Rentals on Facebook!
- Phone: (250) 558-6019
- Email: email@example.com
- Price: Single rider $209, $279 with passenger, $259 with passenger under 12 years
- Days: Friday and Saturday nights
- Departure: Departs 7:00 pm from Parking Lot E
Please note advanced bookings of 3 or more snowmobiles are required. For safety reasons, no alcohol is permitted during dinner. A $500 damage deposit is required per snowmobile.
Soup or Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque - With crème fresh and fresh cranberries
- Gathered greens - Julienne carrot shaved, red onion, cucumber, cherry tomato
- Mixed greens with a Balsamic vinaigrette
- Okanagan chicken Supreme - Stuffed with double smoke bacon and Okanagan apple served with 8 grain wild rice pilaf. Fresh rosemary marsala reduction and seasonal Veg
- Peppercorn Bison Tenderloin - Certified Angus strip loin, Madagascar peppercorn reduction, garlic mashed and seasonal Veg
- Wild BC Salmon - Pan seared BC salmon with a honey lime glaze and finished with a Pineapple salsa, served with 8 grain wild rice pilaf and fresh vegetables.