PLAN MY HOLIDAY:
1 800 663 4431
Welcome to Silver Star Mountain Resort
We have a variety of resources available for the media. For a Login & Password to our Resource & Photo Gallery, or for other media inquiries, please contact our Marketing Department at 250-558-6075.
Resource & Photo Gallery
- Media Backgrounders & Recent News, or for Photo Resources & Logos - please login HERE
Silver Star Mountain Resort welcomes members of the press and media to our ski area. We are pleased to provide complimentary day tickets and host media on assignment, where possible. To help us provide you with the best service, we have established the following guidelines for all media planning to visit us:
- Notify the Silver Star marketing department no later than 48 hours prior to your arrival. Requests can be sent to Moragh MacAulay by email [email protected], or phone 250-558-6075.
- Tell us the purpose of your visit, indicating your media affiliation and the estimated time and date of your arrival.
- Expand on the details of your story, when and where it will be published, and any special requirements you have for filming or photos.
- Supply a letter on company letterhead for yourself and any applicable personnel from your editor, publisher, news director or producer and copy of the publication.
- After your visit, we ask that you please send copies of the resulting article or broadcast tapes for our files.
Complimentary single day lift tickets will be issued only to those writers, editors, on-air persons or photographers directly responsible for airing/publishing the story on Silver Star Mountain Resort.
Electronic media PDF's and downloadable images are available.
We look forward to hosting you at Silver Star Mountain Resort
Silver Star Mountain Resort offers fantastic access and service for film crews looking to operate at Silver Star. We can look after everything from locations, accommodation, food & beverage, equipment transportation (on and off the snow), personnel transportation, and anything else you might require. Our experience working with film crews from around the world ensures a smooth execution of your project.
While costing may change depending on your exact requirements, we've outlined our standard pricing below for your project planning purposes. For an exact quote, please contact email [email protected], or phone 250-558-6043.
PRICING (please note that all pricing and details negotiable)
There is generally no fee for fliming on the mountain provided crew accommodation has been booked with Silver Star Mountain Resort and no ski runs, bike trails or resort areas need to be closed for filming.
- Call for Pricing: Area or Run Closure for filming
- $75/hour; Snowmobile Transport (including driver and fuel)
- $150/hour; Snowcat Equipment and/or Personnel Transfer (including driver and fuel)
On-Mountain Operations Support
- $175/hour; Grooming (regular)
- $300/hour; Winch Grooming
- $500/hour; After Hours Lift Access
Accommodation & Lift Tickets
- negotiable depending on exact needs
Food & Beverage Packages
- Starting from $50pp for full Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner package
Site Liason - $25-50/hour depending on skills required
PLAN MY HOLIDAY:
1 800 663 4431