FlexiCard sales are now finished for the 2013/14 season.
Picking up your pre-purchased FlexiCard & redeeming for lift tickets
FlexiCards that have been pre-purchased can be picked up at the Silver Star Ticket Office. A valid piece of photo ID and/or student photo ID (if applicable) must be presented and must match the name assigned to the card at the time of purchase and for each ticket redemption and/or subsequent ticket purchase.
FlexiCards can be used at the Silver Star Ticket Office to redeem one full day lift ticket per day until all three tickets have been redeemed. Each card must be presented at the Silver Star Mountain Resort ticket window each day to redeem a full day lift ticket. Multi-day tickets will not be issued.
- Please note that Day Tickets do not include Night Skiing. All Day Tickets are full My1Pass Tickets and do include Snowshoeing, Nordic Skiing, Tubing and Skating.
Once you have used your 3 days, your MyMtn FlexiCard will continue to provide you with discounts for the remainder of the 2013-14 winter season - see below for details.
FlexiCard Holder Savings & Further Redemption
Once you have used your 3 days, your MyMtn FlexiCard will continue to provide you with the following discounts for the remainder of the 2013-14 winter season:
- 20% OFF full day lift tickets:
March 23 – Closing (April 6, 2014)
- 15% OFF full day lift tickets:
February 7 – March 22, 2014
Accommodation Deal -- Book 2 Get 3 at the Bulldog Hotel or Silver Creek Lodge
- Get your third night free with any 2 night stay February 1 - April 6, 2014 (Black out Feb 7-9 and Feb 14-16)
- Valid on new bookings only in select units at the Bulldog Hotel or Silver Creek Lodge. Three night minimum
- Please quote your Season Pass number and the code VX (for Bulldog) or VY (for Silver Creek) when booking
- Does MyMtn FlexiCard get mailed to me?
No. Cards will not be mailed and can only be picked up, in person, at Silver Star Mountain Resort at the main village Ticket Office.
- How many day tickets can I redeem at once?
Cardholders may only redeem one full day lift ticket per day. Each card must be presented at the Silver Star Mountain Resort ticket window each day to redeem a full day lift ticket. Multi-day tickets will not be issued.
- Can I lend my card to a friend?
Cards are useable by the registered cardholder only. Valid photo ID must be presented each time the card is used and must match that of the registered owner.
- What happens if I lose my card?
Once a card has been collected at the ticket window it becomes the cardholder’s responsibility to keep safe. Silver Star Mountain Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- What happens if I don't use all of the tickets on the card?
Every MyMtn FlexiCard expires at the end of the 2013/14 winter season. Any unused ticket(s) remaining on the card expire at that time (April 6, 2014) and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
Terms & Conditions
- MyMtn FlexiCards will remain the property of Silver Star Mountain Resort Ltd. and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the 'Alpine Responsibility Code'.
- Use of this pass by anyone other than the registered pass-holder, or alterations to the season pass will result in cancellation of that pass.
- MyMtn FlexiCards are non-refundable and non-transferable. We will request identification to verify its validity.
- All age category cut-off dates are as of the date of purchase.
- Personal information you provide online is collected for the purpose of processing your season pass, sending information related to your season pass, promotional purposes, and for contact purposes in case of emergency. This information is collected for our internal use and will not be disclosed except as permitted or required by law.
- You may learn more about our organization's Personal Information Protection Policy at www.skisilverstar.com, or by contacting our Personal Information Administrator at (250) 542-0224.
- All My Mtn Flexi Card holders are required to sign a Release of Liability Waiver before receiving their lift tickets. When purchasing online you will have to agree to the Release of Liability Waiver before completing the purchase.